Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gaspworthy

I am sure many of you have had your fill of patriotic posts, so here is some eye candy. 


My husband and I have been working on the (town)house lately. Improving organization, painting, new doors, etc. We can't sell this place, so we are making the best of it as we can. A little here, a little there. Yesterday we spent a few hours at Ikea looking for a child-size table for the kiddo. But my standards are pretty high, and we didn't find anything. 
But we DID find a floor lamp that makes me REALLY happy. 
I am simply unwilling to compromise any longer. I don't want things with which to make do. I want to surround myself with things we really love-so that as long as we are in this space we can love being in it. 


That being said; after we were both completely frustrated with online shopping, I went to the Anthropologie website. Where I can afford NOTHING. 
But I can snag the pictures!!!!






Above please see a few of my dream living room pieces. I love the juxtaposition of the traditional leather sofas with the reclaimed wood coffee table and that crazy ass ottoman. One of those couches is named the Milo. Must have. If I ever become insanely wealthy.

I may or may not have yelled, 'HOLY SHIT!!!!!' when I saw this hanging bed. 
Wow. 
That's it for that. We don't and will likely never own any of these pieces but for now it is nice to look.
All images from Anthropologie


2 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Making due is bullshit cubed! Love all your selections! You now have a Christmas Wish list for the next 900 years. Is the green couch the Milo? Was that your happy 4th event?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a hanging bed so badly!

    ReplyDelete