Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I've been meaning to link this up for awhile now. I just realized that I don't usually remember to take a photo of my outfit for the day, only because it is usually something horrendus. 
And isn't that the dang idea of WIWW???? To keep us out of hoorendou clothing?


I do generally stay in a strange combo of workout pants and a tank top for the beginning of the day, unless I am up super early alone and have time to shower before the kid wakes. 
Eeenyways....


Heeeey, look! A comfy tee and yoga pants! And my nearly ever-present Sally mug of coffee!
I look REALLY bloated.

Off to do laundry at mom's.


Blush and bangs. Much better. Joe's Jeans, boatneck sweater from Gap. This was Monday , I was off to class with Milo. 


There you go. Nice to see you, WIWW peeps!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, really cute! And I really like your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love your glasses too. I see your new to blogging. I am having a newbie linky party on Monday...all new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete