Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Wear Days Week One

I've been meaning to participate in some sort of 'what I wore' blah-blah, but have (till now) been far too lazy. 


It took this girl offering this bag to get me off my duff and into the bathroom (sowwy, no better place) to take some pics. I never win anything (except that gift) and she's generating a winner via random.org, so I figure I've got a RANDOM shot at getting that supertote. 
Totes magotes. 


Boots: Frye Harness from at LEAST 9 years ago
Glasses: Zenni Optical. I'm not linking to that site until they start paying me commish. Sent plenty o biz their way. 

My favorite earrings: Nordstrom Rack 

Watch: Citizen Eco-Drive. Ebay SCORE for $30!!!
Haughty expression: genetics

Bathrobe: a gift from my grandmother-in-law three years ago. Same fabric as Milo's blankie. When I wear this I get lotsa snuggles. 
Crazy hair: braided when wet. 

Scarfy scarf: One of the first Knot Wraps from Lush
Grey Empire Waist Sweater dress: gift from MIL
There's an Old Navy tank and a pair of Target leggings in there too. 

PICK ME REBECCA!!!!!! PWEEEEZE!!! I mean: PICK ME, RANDOM.ORG!!!





9 comments:

  1. You are crazy gorgeous. You could rock a paper bag and I'd want to hit that. Also, I want to steal your glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - came here from Girls' Gone Child and you are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Girls...YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!

    @lonek8-thank you so much!!!!! YOU are cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those boots AND I love your cute glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun pictures. Love the Frye boots! What a great investment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks E and KillerB!!!
    I'm following both of you now...exciting connections in blogoland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty! And I never win anything ever either, lol, so you're not alone. =D

    ♥/Bevin @All is Bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah! You're too funny. LOVE those glasses, very chic.

    ReplyDelete