Friday, October 29, 2010

Thursday Outfit On A Friday!

Yesterday was a crazy busy day, but it didn't really seem like it. 
Milo and I headed to church in the morning for my Esther study ('tis amazing, thankyouverymuchforasking), then we went to my mom's house to help her out aaaaand then we went to my ONLY BESTIE'S house for family dinner. 
Whew. 
So here is what I wore. Kind of trying to copy this chick, cause I think she's cool. 
Plaid shirt: thrifted, no tag inside
Tank: Old Navy
Turquoise ring: ebay
Those same damn jeans


Omgosh milo is BEGGING, 'mah hurn mah hurn' which means 'my turn' and I am NOT about to let him type on here...so I gots to run and make a bunch of food today. 
The love from every one is cramazing. Its rather delightful to be a part of something bigger. 

11 comments:

  1. This plaid shirt is perfect. Your eyes are driving me crazy though! They're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! YOU are so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaaaaaaat, you think I'm cool?! Shucks. You're pretty awesome yourself! Thanks for the awesome compliment, you basically just made my day! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hair and glasses! You look beautiful, love the plaid.
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are the bestest. I was looking for a fitted plaid shirt and came across that beauty at my local Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring is amazing! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ONLY Bestie!
    You put that in there just for me. I know you did. :) Love you, too Bestie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete