Monday, October 10, 2011

I Done Did It Now

Saturday morning (my DH let me sleep in, THANKS YOU HUNNEY) I had a dream about a screenplay I need to write. I'll be Googling free screenwriting tips-as I know none.


Also. I have decided to make a major change in my lifestyle by starting a bastardized version of the South Beach Diet. I look like I swallowed a medium-sized four-square ball. 


Not cute. Gross. So...making a change. Bye-bye refined flour. I will miss you. Doritos, my darlings, you will be mourned. As will you, white bread...


Hello turkey roll-ups and celery stuffed with Laughing Cow cheese!!!




Watched X-Men: First Class last night. They are my favorite comic book characters, and it was interesting to see how Magneto and Professor X came to be. 


Was I the only person in the world that didn't know Kevin Freaking BACON was in that movie????


The climactic Cuba beach scene was really well written, but the whole movie was REALLY long. Emma Stone is amazing. 


Now I have to go drink five million gallons of water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment