Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Explanation


I don't know that I am the type to post something here daily (sorry Mom). But I have purposely AVOIDED posting on here the past few days because I have not been in the best of moods. First I thought I was going crazy. I had the conversation in my head that I usually have with my BFF: 'I can't do this. I am a disgusting human being. I yell at my son too much. I am a failure at everything I attempt. Nothing I do stays done or makes sense.'
Then I looked at my trusty pack of Azurette. Yeah. Its PMS week. Sorry if that's TMI for some. But its a bit of an explanation of why I've been a bit of an interwebs shut-in.
I woke up to a long email from a dear old friend. Well, she's not old, but I have known her since high school....
She sent me a bunch of photos from my years as a single gal in Minneapolis (at least, I am pretty sure this one is from MN. The ad for the fish fry behind the bar makes me think so. NOPE!!! This photo is from Illinois-thanks for setting me straight, madam.). She came to visit me and we had quite the time. Yes, I used to dye my hair that black. And YES I STILL FIT INTO THOSE JEANS!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment