Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Four-ish

It should come as no surprise to those who know me that I am not a graceful, co-ordinated person. I can dance, but I cannot catch, throw, kick, or catch any sort of football, basketball, soccerball et al. 
Fitness has really only become a part of my life recently. I ran daily before my wedding, and am now working off the final jiggly bits of my baby weight. 
YES I AM STILL CALLING IT BABY WEIGHT EVEN THOUGH IT IS OVER TWO YEARS OLD SHUT UP
Last week I started to log my food intake an fitness output (?) on 
*this is where my son wakes up an hour too early crying pitifully for me. this is my life. I cannot do one thing from start to finish anymore. I am going to wait and see if he goes back to sleep but I doubt it*
the daily plate section of the Livestrong website and to purposefully sweat daily.
I took this past weekend 'off'. I didn't really watch what I ate (but did pay attention to portion control), and I didn't work out. 
And by Sunday afternoon (I had a jr beef and cheddar at Arby's in the mall) I was bloaty and gross feeling. 
My plan is to continue to take the weekends off in order to not get burnt out completely. 
We shall see how that works out. I can already feel a difference in my body and my confidence. A tiny difference, but it is there. Don't get super-fat if you get pregs, ladies. Its a LOT more fun to put the weight on than it is to take it off. 
TRUSSSST. 
This was taken on the only non-American vacation Brian and I have ever been on-to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. It was beautiful and I love this photo. 
Now to slam the rest of this coffee and go sweat. Peace in the Middle East. 

No comments:

Post a Comment