Friday, June 4, 2010

Day Two

I hurt. 
In so very, very many places. 
I want numerous doses of opiate-based painkillers. 
The satisfaction of doing something good for my body is almost enough to counteract the pain. I know I am awakening long-dormant muscles. I like being able to 'earn' more calories by working out;and then NOT ingesting those calories. 
I will not be a fatty. I will be a healthy mom and wife and friend and sister.
But still....ow.
The thing I like about the 30-Day Shred is that just when you start cursing her name and begging for mercy, you are on to something else. 30 seconds of each exercise. You can do anything for 30 seconds. And yes, I mean anything. I gave birth , for chrissakes. 
Okay, peace out. I need a shower and then I need to find my wiccy magic muscles

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! We will be healthy together! The pain will go away and you will feel stronger every day. You just have to make yourself do it... every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Wiccy :) Keep it up girl, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete