Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Quick Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
The excitement of coming home on Christmas Eve after going to my grandparents' house. We would be all jazzed from seeing everyone and knowing that Santa was coming. 2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
I am really quite good at seeing the good in people. This sometimes works to my detriment, though. 3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
He is so loving-when he says 'I love you Mommy.' spontaneously. 4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
Read. Quiet. Bath. Pedicure. 5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
Right now (and this seems so lame) it is PF Chang's Szechuan Chicken Flatbread. The restaurant is pretty close to my store and ordering that to go is rather convenient and SO TASTY...I don't even want to KNOW how many calories are in there. 6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
the Tiffany cross my husband bought for me before our wedding. 7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Ugh...none of these, really. Because I don't know when I will be working8. What is your favorite dessert?
Creme brulee9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
I have three that I use all the time...concealer, bronzer and mascara10. What is your favorite smell?
Fresh toast. Love it. Wish I could bottle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment