Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (on Wednesday, again)

1. What are your thoughts on Valentine's Day.  Do you love it?  Hate it?
I like it, and I like the fact that my DH and I celebrate in our own way-no big bouquets of roses or fancy dinners or sparklies. We make time for each other. 

2. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
This is a tough one...does the Big Lebowski count? I don't usually like rom-coms. Well, I do like Shaun of the Dead, that's a rom-zom-sci-fi-com...3. Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp: what's your first reaction?
They both kind of gross me out. 4. All time favorite poem or quote?
I am so drawing a blank right now. I will edit this once I think of something. 

5. What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep?
I've done 48 hours in my 20s. No more, though. I can't. 

6. What color ink do you prefer to use?
I PREFER blue, but I also care more about the flow of ink as opposed to its color

7. Share with us a blog that you recently found and fell in love with (and link us!).
I've linked this before, but Style Rookie is very well written. And of course I like Girls Gone Child, but I really feel an affinity with this gal
8. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you choose?
Hah. Real Housewives of Orange County or New York or New Jersey, because that would mean I was rich. 9. Mountains or beach?
TROPICAL BEACH
Although the first time I ever saw mountains and ocean was the time I went to Oregon-that was breathtaking to say the LEAST. 
10. With the Oscars around the corner, what's your pick for best picture?
I've only seen True Grit, Toy Story 3 and Inception...
I say True Grit, because I love cowboys and Mattie Ross is SO BEST. 


GO check out everyone else's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment