Monday, August 15, 2011

Recap

Went to the wedding of two friends on Saturday. Then venue was beautiful, and we had a great time. 


I have one decent photo from the reception because I was chiefly concerned with drinking beer and dancing. 


The woman on the left was walking by and saw us mugging for our husbands. Having a stellar sense of humor, she jumped into the photo as a joke. Then Dana pulled her back in. Pretty funny. The three of us basically had these grins plastered on our faces all night. Good times. 
And major thanks to my best sisters ever for watching the kiddo.


If you have not seen this video yet, go watch it now. 


Also, I am not pregnant. Sad face, but now I can keep track whereas before I was just confused. 


Also (again), I hate it when I open my bedroom window in the morning JUST in time for the scent of fresh dogshit to waft its way up to the third floor. Gross. 


Cheers!!!


hhh,g,gmgn  ,rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp (that was from Milo)

No comments:

Post a Comment