1. 'Wow, you REALLY look pregnant.'
2. 'You look really tired.' EXCEPTION: if you are turning down her duvet and inviting her to sleep in the next morning while you take care of her life until she reawakens.
3. 'When are you due?' EXCEPTION: you are close and you actually KNOW she's pregnant.
4. 'You gonna breastfeed?' (its really none of your damn business)
5. 'Oh you shouldn't have coffee/sugar/lunchmeat/beef/fun/a warm shower.' unless you are her physician or doula, stfu
6. ' You gonna do all-natural childbirth?'
Believe it or not, I heard all of these during either this pregnancy or my previous one. The first time, I would actually answer questions like whether or not I planned to breastfeed or try for a drug-free childbirth...now I really do feel like it is nobody's beeswax.