Monday, April 2, 2012

LAST WEEK

Well that's it. This is it. My last week of being 30. 
When should I start lying about my age? I lie sometimes now, but only to sell skincare to teenagers. And I tell them I'm 63. 


I just saw a blog post in which an enterprising young lady gave herself 24 goals to reach before she turned 25...I entertained doing the same for about 16 seconds before I realized that my goals for this upcoming year would have to include things like:


- shower EVERY day


- brush your teeth EVERY night


and


- DONT CUT YOUR HAIR, STUPID


in order for me to feel like I would be able to accomplish any of them. 
After I turn 31, there will be many changes in my life. A new baby, a new home (PLEASE SWEET LITTLE INFANT BABY JESUS), a new job for my DH, kiddo's first plane trip...


Goals like: Do a vlog! and Learn to do my makeup!
just aren't very logical. 


Let's try for some realistic goals for my 31st year:


1. Lose baby weight within said year


2. DONT CUT MY HAIR, STUPID


3. Actively seek time with the Lord daily


4. Practice patience


5. Work out more often than not post-baby


6. Floss every day


7. Write letters


8. Keep toenails and feet in presentable condition


9. DONT GIVE UP


10. Keep in touch with true friends


11. Eliminate passive agressive behavior 


12. 


I'm already exhausted and I'm not even halfway there. Good Lord. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm turning 31 this week too, I may have to steal some of your goals as my very own, that's a nice list you've got going there.

    ReplyDelete