Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Photoless, But Humorous

Microscopic paperwork bullshit delays closing date on townhouse AGAIN. If I only knew whose desk upon which to shit. 


Had a fun playdate today at The Treehouse in Lake Zurich. The highlight for me was when my son brought me the old Band-Aid that fell off his knee. 


Uncomfortable and unexpected pregnancy symptoms have cropped up. Nothing serious. Annoying. 


I am fairly sure that everyone else in our building that was here when we bought the place has moved out. My jealousy is shameful. 


We got an X-Box that looks like R2D2. 


I am debating writing an angry expose on Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics...from the point of view of a former employee. Part of me hopes they see it. Another part knows they might see it and will very likely not give a shit. 


Contact lenses are WAY better than glasses. After 20-some years of wearing glasses...trust. 


Day's end finds me with many stains on my large tummy. 


My nail polish chipped after ONE DAY. What the fuck. 


Joan Holloway/Harris from Mad Men will forever be an idol of mine. 
DOES ANYONE ELSE WATCH THAT DAMN SHOW?!?! I CANT TALK ABOUT IT WITH ANYONE JEEEEZ. 


That's all. 



1 comment:

  1. a FORMER employee of Lush? Did you quit? aaaand......when are you moving and where????

    ReplyDelete