Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Past, the good, the bad and the ugly.

The Smith family went to St. Louis, MO for a family wedding this past weekend.  




The Good: Milo had a spectacular time with his cousins. I enjoyed the company of Brian's extended family. TJ and Chrissy's reception was totally cute-a candy buffet and hot pink feathers. The DJ played Milo's favorite song. I got a cute new dress from H&M which was good because if I had worn the dress I made, I would have LITERALLY matched the bridesmaids. 


The Bad: I was a little lonely at the reception. Milo only wanted to sit on my lap so I was kinda just alone-ah well. Comes with the territory. Its kind of tough to be 'on' for that long, though. Our camera also got broken-no more photos for awhile. 


The Ugly: The nasty roadkill on the way home. The stupid traffic on the way to the ceremony. The massive, inexplicable bruise on my shin.


I'm feeling pretty grumpy now so I'll stop blogging and put some damn laundry away. 





1 comment:

  1. Wish I could cheer you up. Wish you could come to the sewing soiree tonight. Send me your address...

    ReplyDelete