Friday, November 19, 2010

19 on 19th

In the spirit of the season, I should have been doling out interesting daily posts and getting all kids of crafty. Cleaning my house and baking the type of cookies one puts into a tin. 


But I haven't. Obviously. 


Allow me to begin with something that I have enjoyed seeing on others' blogs. I steal ALL my ideas. 


19 Things I Am Thankful For On November 19th:


1. my salvation-obvs this needs to be #1
2. my husband and son and the fact that I am able to make a home for them.
3. health, my own and of those around me
4. sitting at the desk with a few toes of my bare right foot resting on the heating vent until they get TOO warm
5. warm baths
6. borrowing vanilla from my neighbor
7. workout dvds
8. quiet mornings
9. the job that pays me
10.the feeling of not being sick or pukey anymore
11.quiet afternoons
12.family, I think
13.Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman
14.sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
15.the intertubes
16.hot coffee in the morning although I DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT NOW I NEED TO GO GET SOME
17.Milo's robot dance
18.grace
19.tums



No comments:

Post a Comment