Thursday, January 12, 2012

Musings

I put on a LOT of weight with kiddo # 1. It was a good time, don't get me wrong. But working out sucks and being out of shape sucks too. This time I have sworn to myself to NOT become gargantuan. But food's siren song is rather loud and strong. I love to eat. I love good food (and not-so good) and lack much self-control. So I try. And I have already exercised SIX more times with this kid than I did while incubating kid #1!
But, then I ate one of those yellow Hostess cupcakes. Have you ever had one of those???? THEY HAVE CRACK IN THEM. 
Yay me?


Moving on...back in the day I listened to a really cool chick band called the Donnas. They had songs about making out with boys and kicking ass and rocking out. 
What ever happened to them?
Haha...maybe they got married, knocked up and decided to be SAHMs like me. Hahah. Sort of just cracked myself up there. 


It has been steadily snowing for about four hours now, but the plows/salt trucks seem to be on top of it. And my dear brother-in-law drives a snowplow, so I am grateful for the snow on their behalf.


Speaking OF...MY LITTLE SISTER IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY IN LIKE A MONTH!!!!!!!I CANNOT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS!!!!!!!


She loved my kid to pieces from the moment she knew of his existence. I pray that I will be able to convey that love to her kid. 
MEGAN I LOVE YOU AND JUSTIN AND IZZIE TOO!!!!!
Here come the waterworks...

No comments:

Post a Comment