Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Dialogue

Milo: 'Hey, you're pretty. Let me hug you.'
Shyanne: 'uh, lemme think about that.'


S:'On second thought, I'd prefer that you didn't hug me at this time. Thank you.'
'Was that your mommy or my mommy?'

M: 'I've got an idea.Let's go play with that water some more. I notice that I have no pants on and you are in a bikini. LET US GET CRAZY!!!!!!!'
S: 'Yes, I agree. That sounds splendid.'
M: 'YEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! WAAAAAATERRRRR!!!!!!'
M:'Ah crap. We can't turn this on. FIX IT, LADY!!!!!'
S:'What the hell are you talking about? I've just got this adorable belly. What do you expect me to do???'


M: 'PLEASE GO FIND SOMEONE TO HELP US!!!!!'
S: *blink*
M: 'I'm friggen serious here. Its blazingly hot and one of us needs to figure this out. I am pointing to illustrate this.'
S: *thinking this kid is nuts* 'What's that over there?!'

M: 'I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS IS BUT I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH IT!'
M: 'See? Now it is over there.'
S: 'I don't know what that is, but I wants it.'

M: 'Whoa. Gravity. There's quite a lot of it over here.'
S: 'Whatever. I'm getting cheese fries.'

FIN







3 comments:

  1. In twenty or so years when these two are engaged to be married you should ask them what they were REALLY saying at the time. My money is on them BOTH remembering this incident; perhaps as a first date????

    ReplyDelete