Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh yeah-the rest of the weekend

The 4th of July was a pretty chill day for the Smiths. We went to church and then came home. 

Mr. Smith was sleepy-he played wiffleball the day before, AFTER eating ribs and drinking beer and walking around in the hot hot sun the day before. 


So I took some photos of myself to send to the wonderful lady that sent me this lovely headband. It made my week. Or it made the rest of my life. 
This is her shop. Go spend lots of money there. I would. If I had any!
On the 5th (yesterday) we went to see Nana and Papa Smith. They had steaks that they wanted us to eat. We said, "OKAY!!!!!"
Because we like to help out like that. 
Milo got naked outside and ate some ice cream. He shared with me, Mr. Smith and Papa Smith. 

Nana got the stick when he was done. Typical. 



I was messing around with the editing in iPhoto. Fun times!!! The bottom photo is the only one I didn't fuss with. I love how you can change the mood of a photograph with a few clicks of the mouse. YAY TECHNOLOGY!!!!

Then Milo got this RAD NEW TOY. I forget what it is called, but this motorized chassis thing drives around this track, picking up cover thingies and moving fake rocks around. 
Milo friggen loved it. 
My bagel is toasted now so I gotta go eat it. Today we are going to some carnival in the parking lot of Mr. Smith's office. That should be fun. I hear there's a kiddie train. NEAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment