Thursday, July 15, 2010

what is on my mind

(as the Mad Hatter says in the new Alice in Wonderland)
.......mind???...


Anyhoo. 
My dear younger sister (that is the only kind I have) is getting married this weekend! MARRIED!!!!!!!!
Okay, okay, I know this is not the greatest photo of her, but I think this is the only one I have of the two of them together. 
I am rather excited for her and am convinced all will be amazing. 


I just ....honestly...want....everyone to get along. I know some of my family reads this blog, so that's all I'm gonna say about that. 
I AM sure that we will all gather with the intention of blessing the union of Megan and Justin in the spirit of joy and light. 
Please pray for a rain-less day and ALSO for to now jinx us with rain by praying for no rain. You see, one must cover all bases. 


Milo is still quiet this morning so I am going to go Shred and look at my not-so-flabby arms to get me through those motherf*#%ing chair squats with a v-raise.
yes,yes, y'all (and ya don't stop...)

No comments:

Post a Comment