Thursday, October 7, 2010

Confession

I am quite obviously the lamest person ever. 


I don't know why everyone at school had to band together to let Donna Martin graduate. 


I DO know the obscene gesture that Ross (?) creates for Joey (?), but that's only because a girl at work told me. 


I never once saw an episode of the Smurfs or my Little Pony. 


My sisters and I would sneakily watch The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when our mom wasn't around. She didn't let us watch it because Will makes fun of Uncle Phil quite cruelly sometimes. 


I have yet to watch Glee. 


I can, however, sing the entire hand-clap chant thing from the movie Big. 


And I pretty much know The Princess Bride verbatim. THIS IS THE BEST PART EVER:





But as I get further and further behind on Mad Men, I can feel my tenuous grip on hip television slipslipslipping away. 









No comments:

Post a Comment