Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pretty Much On

Like Donkey Kong. Last night that is. 


oooo before you get thinking I blog dirty....oh nonononoo...


I just...am a REALLY good salesperson sometimes. 


I enjoy my job (the one that pays me in money, not kisses). I like to think I do not suck at it. 


But in retail, when you turn a return into a sale (twice!)...then you KNOW you don't suck. 


So I bragged about this to my assistant manager, with whom I closed last night and totes just wanna hug.
I bragged about this to my husband, whom I love madly and also wanna 'hug'. 


And now I am Bragahontas on the intertubes. 


I BET YOU that God will find some way to re-introduce humility into my life today.
Hah. Iiiiiii'm...going to go work on bible study. Hah. Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment