Friday, March 11, 2011

ABCs and 123s

Found this here and was bored. Figured you didn't want to hear about my dream of getting into a fight with some toothless white trashy old lady. 
A - AVAILABLE: Nope. 
B - BIRTHDAY: April 9
C - CRUSHING ON: Alber Elbaz and Amy Sedaris. 
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Coffee
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: The husb, my bestie and my sisters and mom
F - FAVORITE SONG: I have 'Born This Way' by Lady Gaga stuck in my head, but one of my favorites is 'Daft Punk is Playing at My House'- off Introns, by LCD Soundsystem
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Neither. Gelatin grosses me out. 
H - HOMETOWN: Round Lake, IL. *sigh*
I - IN LOVE WITH: My husband and son. Nail polish stickers. Liquid eyeliner
J - JUGGLE: I can't even catch a ball my kid throws to me...
K - KILLED SOMEONE: I killed my husband in one round (of three) last night while playing You Don't Know Jack. 
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Chi-town to Florida. The car died and we hitched. THATS a good story...
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Mint chocolate anything. 
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Two amazingly beautiful and sweet younger sissypoohs. 
O - ONE WISH: To truly love myself. 
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My bestie, obvs. 
Q- QUICKIE: Please?  Ovaries, I'm talking to you,here. 
R- REASON TO SMILE: The kiddo goes on the big potty by himself and tells me, 'Mommy I pooped. I flush. Ice cream?'
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: I can't remember! I usually listen to NPR in the car!
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6:21 am
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: purple
V - VEGETABLE(S): pretty much all of them except eggplant. 
W - WORST HABIT: Procrastinating. 
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth, shoulder, elbow
Y – YOYOS ARE: neither here nor there.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aries forever. I don't give a shit how the planets shifted. 

Random Questions About You:

Spell your name without vowels: LTH SMTH
What color do you wear most?: Black and white-for work
Least favorite color?: Mustard yellow. Too...mustard-y. And I can't wear it.  
What are you listening to?: Cars outside, right now
Are you happy with your life right now?: Yeah, but I guess I should be a better everything
What is your favorite class in school?: AP ENGLISH,baby!!!!
Are you outgoing?: Oh yeah, but in an extremely subtle way.  
Favorite pair of shoes?: Grey boots from target, purple retro pumps 
Where do you wish you were right now?: A white sandy beach with a tropical drink in my hand, my husband at my side and my munchkin playing in the sand.  

THE CANS:

Can you dance?: Hells yes
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: Yes! I didn't know I could until I visited Baltimore and was challenged to do so by the most adorable bartender ever and my friend who was convinced that I could do it, even though I had NEVER done it before. 
Can you whistle?: Yeah, but I kind of fins whistling annoying, so I try not to do it. 
Write with both hands?: Not well with either, haha. 
can you walk with your toes curled?: Yeah, I have weird toes. 

THE DO'S:

Do you believe there is life on other planets?: How could there NOT be?
Do you believe in miracles?: Not only do I believe in them , but I regularly ask God for them. 
Do you believe in magic?: sure
Love at first sight?: Lust yes, love no. 
Do you believe in Satan?: I don't really want to answer this-that motherfucker has too much power in my life as it is. 
Do you believe in Santa?: the spirit of him, totally. 
Do you like roller coasters?:YES! But not Superman at Six Flags Gurnee. That one SUCKS. 
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Probably not. 

THE HAVES:

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Have you ever asked someone out?: yep!
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yes
Have you ever painted your nails?: Durrrrr
THE WHATS:

What is the temperature outside? coldish?.
What radio station do you listen to?: NPR
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Subway
What was the last thing you bought?: Cheetos, nail polish stickers, a sugar free Arnie Palmer, Horizon vanilla milk for kiddo. 
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: The Simpsons

THE WHOS:

Who was the last person you IM'd? Um...I don't remember....
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Family
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Brian

CRYING SECTION:

Ever really cried your heart out?: Many times
Ever cried yourself to sleep?:I usually finish before I fall asleep.
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yes.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Yes.
Do you cry when you get an injury?: I usually just curse and stomp my feet. Although I did cry while in labor. 
Do certain songs make you cry?: Regina Spektor's No One's Laughing at God made me cry yesterday
LOVE SECTION.

How many times have you had your heart broken?: Twice. Fuckers. 
What is your current hair color?: Multi-tonal brown, but soon it is going to be multi tonal RED with light pink highlights. YEAH
Current piercings: Ears. Nose. 
Have any tattoos?: No, but I WANT ONE
Eye color?: blue

IN A BOY/GIRL:

Favorite eye color: Green with gold flecks. Brian has really beautiful eyes
Short or long hair: Shortish
Height?: Me plus an inch
Best clothing: Jeans that aren't falling apart and a rumpled button-down over a cool t-shirt. 

HAVE YOU EVER:

Been to jail: nope
Mooned someone: No, but I have been in the car when my husband and his brother mooned their entire family. 
Ran away from home: more than once
Laughed so hard you cried: YEP
Cried in school: yep!
Thrown up in a store: no
Is there something really stupid that you still laugh at today?: stupid things are the best to laugh at. 
THIS OR THAT:

Pepsi or Coke: coke zero
McDonald's or Burger King: Wendy's. 
Single or Group Dates: Single
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both. 
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries-blueberries are gross
Meat or Veggies: Both
TV or Movie: both
Guitar or Drums: Drums!! I can't play guitar, but Milo thinks I can. 
Adidas or Nike: Adidas because of Run DMC (totally stole your answer, Amanda)
Chinese or Mexican: Also both
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Ew to both. 
Cake or Pie: Pie. For shizzle. 
MTV or VH1: VH1.

No comments:

Post a Comment