Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday ACTUALLY ON TUESDAY!!!!

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
The Mr. and I both recently got HTC Windows phones, and I love the fast internet, but the app store is lacking a bit. He keeps telling me that our phones are the best ones for the future and that I should have decided that I didn't like Family Room before our 2 week trial period was over. 
2. What has been your most serious injury?
I've never really had any serious injuries. I've had surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy (sadface) years ago...that pretty much sucked. And felt like an injury. 
3. What is one movie you hate and why?
Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakquel. I will say no more. 
4. How many email addresses do you have?
Two. I should really have a junk one and a private one. Now I just have my gmail and the other one I abandoned. Thinking I'll use that one as private. 
5. What website do you waste the most time on?
BLOGGER!!!
I read when I should be blogging. I also like Girls Gone Child and A Beautiful Mess. 
6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
El Meson in Schaumburg. That might be delerium talking, though. I make pretty damn good salsa myself, actually. 
7. What is your dream car?
Hybrid Escalade,baby. in Mary Kay pink with an embarrassingly good sound system. Not that I like or sell Mary Kay, I just saw one and fell in love. 
8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
I would probably go to TJ Maxx or Nordstrom rack and try to make myself cute again. 
9. What is your favorite board game?
We played a game called 'Things' with some friends recently-that was fun. 
10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Pretty much every chance I get. I saw old photos of me with long red hair, and now I want it back. Too bad I'm trying to grow out a pixie cut. GARH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment