Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow. I slept in until almost EIGHT this morning. Apparently my body needed it, because I didn't even hear the DH leave. And I know he kisses me goodbye. So I must have been death-sleeping. 
So it goes. 
One of the MeYou Health Challenges this week was to create a 'sleep plan'. You were supposed to count backwards eight hours from the time you wanted to get up in the morning in order to find your bedtime. 
I did it and laughed. There is just no way I am going to be IN bed and ASLEEP by 11. Hah. 
Today's challenge is to write down 2 or 3 characteristics of my ideal job. 
This should be interesting. I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up. I know (from a past challenge) that I am a good listener and am good at expressing myself. 


Okay...okay here...here you go...3 characteristics of my ideal job:


reading
writing
helping


I should be...an editor! YES!!!! People respect editors. Fear them, even...
And yes, I do want to be feared, if only slightly. 


In reference to yesterday's post...Mags...really??? Did you return the leggings? So many people swear by them. 
E-go use your Groupon!!!


And another thing, people...I know the holidays are over and that warm-fuzzy-lets-be-kind feeling has worn off and given way to gruff, stinky,rude attitudes. But please. PLEASE don't condescend to shopgirls. 
Well, don't do it to ME, at least. It is a pet peeve and (for a moment on Monday night) the thought of throwing you out crossed my mind. 
Can anyone ELSE sense my insecurity at my lack of education? HAH!
Rebecca Woolf said to be authentic. Can't get any more authentic than that, BABY. 
Am currently reading Cherie Currie's book Neon Angel...have some Nin, some Miller and some Hemingway to get through. 
ALSO...Teresa Guidice from the RHNJ wrote a cookbook...and I tried 2 recipes last night...pretty basic but DAMN tasty! 
Hope you are happy with my ramblings. Here is a photo of Milo helping to fix our washing machine:
And now it works!

Coming soon-a photo of some stuff I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment